Friday, May 05, 2006

Prelude to a 101 List

I recently subscribed to Ted Leonsis' blog, Ted's Take. That guy amazes me.

His blog isn't anything to write home about for the most part, but every once in a while he'll post a real gem.

Most of the time he punches in quick updates about the Washington Capitals (he's the principal owner) and other sports (Nationals, Wizards, etc.)

I'm not much of a "mainstream" sports guy, so I usually just glance over his sport-related blogs.

About those gems: His "101 List" is astounding. I mean, the type of things he put on there are big. Really BIG.

It inspired me to create my own. It seems that whenever I create a list, I am able to usually accomplish everything on it. Why don't I apply that same principal to my life goals?

So, without further delay, I present my "101 List."

No comments: